Unclear functions in Subsurface UI

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 23:10:46 PDT 2014

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Willem Ferguson <
willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> I am updating the material for the user manual. Here are a few things I
struggle to understand about the UI:

> 1) Export HTML Word Map on File item of main menu. This generates an HTML
world map with no information superimposed on it. Is this function fully
operational yet? I cannot see the purpose of this option??

The World Map exporter exports all your dive list to the HTML map, you can
see the dive information by hovering with the mouse over the markers on the
map.
Note : your dive coordinates must be set to view it on the map.

Regards,
Gehad elrobey
I am updating the material for the user manual. Here are a few things I
struggle to understand about the UI:

1) Export HTML Word Map on File item of main menu. This generates an HTML
world map with no information superimposed on it. Is this function fully
operational yet? I cannot see the purpose of this option??

2) The Preferences Units panel, the checkbox at the bottom 'Show units in
text labels'. This does not appear to produce any noticeable effect in any
of the panels. What does this option do?

3) The Preferences Graph panel, the checkbox 'unused cylinders'. What about
unused cylinders? What does this do?

Kind regards,
willemf