Unclear functions in Subsurface UI

Lakshman acrlakshman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 08:06:09 PDT 2014

> > 2) The Preferences Units panel, the checkbox at the bottom 'Show units
> > in text labels'. This does not appear to produce any noticeable effect
> > in any of the panels. What does this option do?
>
> IIRC that only makes a difference when manually adding a dive.
> We should simply remove the option and ALWAYS do that. Could you file a
> bug on that (I'm just about to leave the house)

Dirk, I got what you said, but am confused about "ALWAYS do that",
preceded by the sentence "makes a difference when manually adding a
dive", do you mean, we have to show this enable this feature always
without using "Check" option, or we have to show units irrespective of
which mode we are in? can you please correct me?

Thank you,
Lakshman