Data Import Error w/ Cressi Leonardo

Kevin Darch default at darch.net
Sun Apr 6 21:40:54 PDT 2014

I seem to be getting a "dive data import error" when trying to import my
latest dives.

PC is Win8.1, Subsurface 4.0.3.0, I am using a Cressi Leonardo, and had no
problem importing the data previously.

Using the supplied Cressi PCInterface tool I am still able to import the
dives without error, so it would seem the data itself is not corrupt. Though
that tool is really sucky and cannot export to any useful formats (I
attached the x2 offending dives in the tools .txt export format).

Getting a logfile/dumpfile seems to indicate an issue with ringbuffer
pointer? "ERROR: Invalid ringbuffer pointer detected. [in
cressi_leonardo.c:341 (cressi_leonardo_extract_dives)]"

Is there any recovery path you can suggest? I attached log & bin files for
reference.

My ultimate goal is to import my dive profiles into subsurface & divelogs.de

thks