Data Import Error w/ Cressi Leonardo

Kevin Darch default at darch.net
Mon Apr 7 00:32:42 PDT 2014

Hi Jef,

Yes, only 12 dives logged on the leonardo. I had previously imported upto #10, the latest dives #11 & #12 are those not wanting to import (dated 4/6).

I am not sure if it makes any difference but I have dives logged upto #13 already within subsurface itself, some manual entries, I don’t think this matters as I understand it looks at the date/time to make sure it does not import duplicate dives. I also had merged dive 3/4/5 from the leonardo into a single dive within subsurface which alters dive #'s.
Regards

Kevin