Updates to user manual

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Apr 7 00:56:49 PDT 2014

Recently I submitted a patch with updates to the user manual. Included
in that was a section dealing with the dive planner. It now appears that
the visibility of the planner was just a glitch and that V4.1 will not
have the planner.

I suggest push that patch to the manual.

I have several small changes to be made to the manual, reflected in
discussions on this message board. I will submit an additional patch
that will, amongst others, remove the text for the planner. (Anton and
Robert, I will not throw away that text so we will have the option to
use it as a basis for documentation later on).

Is this solution workable?

Kind regards,
willemf