a couple of libgit2 0.18 errors

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:16:50 PDT 2014

tried compiling on linux (old ubuntu) with a libgit2 0.18 from
unofficial repo, and i don't think we support it.

save-git.c:(.text+0x17c): undefined reference to `git_oid_nfmt'
.obj/save-git.o: In function `git_save_dives':
save-git.c:(.text+0x1d52): undefined reference to `git_oid_strcmp'

these two are helpers from >= 0.19; i've tried looking at the source
of these functions to see if we can quickly provide local versions,
but they seem a bit too entangled and use some static helpers.

can we safely assume that at least 0.19 is required?

lubomir