towards 4.1

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Apr 19 11:52:11 PDT 2014

On Sat, 2014-04-19 at 20:21 +0200, Gehad wrote:

> >> Same here.
> > Thanks. Since Calibri has been included since Windows Vista and since XP
> > has now officially been EOLed... I think we should just switch to
> > Calibri as default font.
> >
> > I think Gehad is working on a patch to do so.
> >

> I attached a patch that changes the default font on Windows, I didn't
> test the patch I don't build on windows.
> Also if some QSettings were previously set to another font this deafult
> font will be replaced.

OK, Windows users, please test this one instead:

http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/outbox/subsurface-4.0.2-702-g01a185979e66.exe

And as Gehad said, if you have manually set a font, please remove that
setting from the registry and try again. By default it should now use
the correct font.

If one of you has a no longer supported Windows XP system... I'd love to
know what happens on that, too :-)