towards 4.1

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Sat Apr 19 12:42:48 PDT 2014

On 19-04-14 21:11, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Sat, 2014-04-19 at 11:52 -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Both of them are linked against libdivecomputer 0.4.2
>
> Jef - is that the version we should be using? Does it have all the
> critical fixes you want us to have for Subsurface 4.1?

Version 0.4.2 is the latest stable release.

The master branch contains several bugfixes (although no critical fixes) since
v0.4.2. So far I haven't backported any of them to the release-0.4 branch.
Mainly because I'm not planning any backwards incompatible changes until v0.5 is
out. So if you prefer, you could switch to the master branch.

Jef