towards 4.1

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Mon Apr 21 13:47:02 PDT 2014

So far very cool, no glitches found yet, but I'll keep testing in the
next days.
Miika did an awesome job on the divelogs.de export for manual dives with
irregular sample rates. Nice one Miika, thanks! :-)

One question cam up though: On my Macbook Pro (Retina) there are a *lot*
of different font sizes across the application ranging from very small
to pretty large. and it does not seem to be a HiDPI (retina) issue, as
it stays same when switching to low-res.
I have attached two screenshots (one retina, one normal) in case it
looks different on other Macs for you to see. I counted at least 5
different font-sizes, could be even more. Guess it would look a bit more
tidied up, if there were less different sizes...

Ok, more testing tomorrow.
Rainer