icons and label on dive graph

roberto forini forini.r at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 05:16:59 PDT 2014

Good morning everybody,
i've just installed the 4.0.96 beta release.
I tried to add a new dive, using 3 different gases. Tmx 18/35, ean50 and
Ox. When i save the dive, labels on the gas changes are always "EAN1%".
Also I think that the event could be more readable if the icon "!" is
replaced with something different on the gas change event. (see the
screenshot)
Regarding the manually add event (red flag) i think that its name should be
the first info on top of the information windows followed by the time and
the deep.

Thank you very much for the marvellous job you all are doing with this
software!!!

have a nice day

Roberto