icons for gas changes

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sun Apr 27 08:01:05 PDT 2014

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 11:45 AM, roberto forini <forini.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> why not add an icon on the gas change? i made some and i hope it could be
> possibile to put the relative icon on the event of gas change. I prefere
> the label but maybe the other ones could be pretty enough. Tell me if i
> have to change them somehow to meet the application specifics...

The labels cant be used like they are right now because it's hard to read (
the 'nitrox' one for instance, it's a dark text over a  dark green  ),
usually a text shouldn't have a colorful background to make it easier to
read it.

The others are lacking a bit of consistency with the other icons used on
the project, but can be adapted :)
( sorry to be a bit dry, I'm trying to understand the json format. ._. )