[Fwd: [Subsurface-trac] [Subsurface] #500: Data download on Tusa Zen Air computer fails]

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Mon Apr 28 00:30:37 PDT 2014

On 2014-04-27 18:20, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I don't think this will fix this issue (nothing in the git log seems
> related), but since I'm building the Mac and Windows binaries based on
> master I would think it makes sense to build all the early binaries
> based on master.

I suspect switching to libdivecomputer master will fix the issue. The
logfile shows the same symptoms (e.g. high number of failed packets, but
retrying usually works) for which we introduced the adaptive inter
packet delay in the atom2 backend. The Tusa Zen Air is a device from the
atom2 family.

> Jef - will there be a libdivecomputer 0.5 release any time soon?

I have a couple of things I would like to finish before the v0.5
release. But yes, I planning a release in the (hopefully) near future.

Jef