4.1 Beta on PlanetKDE

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Apr 28 09:40:34 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-04-28 at 13:14 -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>
> wrote:
>         In order to "rub it in"?
>

> I'm not that kind of people. :)
>
> There's Mono posts on planet gnome, C# posts,  C++ / Qt posts there.
>
> And subsurface tries to get a good gnome experience ( there's even an
> if (style() == "Gtk+" ) inside of it. ^^

Which reminds me - now that I switched to KDE I need to occasionally
make sure that this still looks OK on Gnome3.

Linus, are you still testing on Gnome? Anyone else?

Are there visual issues for folks using other DEs? I played with it on
the Mac side of my computer earlier and that looked fine as far as I
could tell...