4.1 Beta on Gnome

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Apr 28 09:57:24 PDT 2014

On 28/04/2014 18:40, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Which reminds me - now that I switched to KDE I need to occasionally
> make sure that this still looks OK on Gnome3.
>
> Linus, are you still testing on Gnome? Anyone else?
>
> Are there visual issues for folks using other DEs? I played with it on
> the Mac side of my computer earlier and that looked fine as far as I
> could tell...

I know you will not shout for joy, but I always keep the latest
Subsurface on Ubuntu Gnome 3 as a virtual machine and secondary
platform. Until now it has been no different at all from Unity (that is
apart from the colour scheme). The visual appearance, profile handling,
selections, highlighting all appear identical. If there is anything
specifically, please shout.
willemf