Profile toolbox button positions

Luisa Pires luisapiresdesign at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:35:37 PDT 2014

Oh! Sorry, I was talking about two different things but didin't explain
myself.

1- regarding disabled icons: I also prefer the gray out idea for
consistency.

2- regarding what Tomaz wrote about the ceiling buttons "Luisa did a mockup
about a buttons with relatives, but I don't think she worked on that for
long."->I didn't work on them any further because the idea hasn't been
approved.