4.2 delayed until Monday

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Aug 1 15:17:04 PDT 2014

I think I fixed the timezone issue in my Windows binaries. It appears to
have been a silly 32bit error. Duh. But I want some more testing on this.

Willem makes a good point about the delete picture problem. I want to give
Tomaz time to have a white background for the delete picture trashbin.

There are a couple other bugs out there that look like they shouldn't be
too hard to track down - I'd really appreciate people spending an hour or
two on getting us past the home stretch.

And of course - this gives the translators a little bit more time.

Italian, Turkish, Greek, Romanian, and Hebrew really need more work.

At this stage I think I'd drop Greek, Romanian, and Hebrew...