Updating images when entering and exiting the planner (bug #667)

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Aug 2 13:13:24 PDT 2014

Hi,

#667 describes a problem of pictures not being removed when entering the planner. I cannot reproduce this problem but as described in a comment to that bug, returning from the planner for me removes the pictures. This patch at least addresses the latter problem and hopefully the original one as well. If not, I am quite sure another

DivePictureModel::instance()->udpateDivePictures()

has to be thrown in at the appropriate place.

Best
Robert