New Windows binaries (64 & 32bit)

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 07:04:18 PDT 2014

On 4 August 2014 16:34, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 11:07:50AM +0300, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
>> On 3 August 2014 23:58, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>> > Here's what I'm interested in (besides as much generic testing as
>> > possible):
>> >
>> > - printing on Windows 64bit: is this fixed?
>>
>> yes, seems fixed.
>
> Good.
>
>> the qt4 build seems to missing "printsupport/plugins" which causes a
>> blank print preview.
>
> my build of Qt4 doesn't have plugins/printsupport (or printsupport/plugins)
>
> This is unchanged from how things have been for a few weeks now. I'm
> confused.

my mistake,

that hints of the Qt4 / QPicture bug described in #671 (patch re-sent).

another thing to note is that the 32bit / Qt4 build from the installer
hangs when doing a table print (e.g. a while(1) loop).
not so long ago i was using 4.8 to do 32bit builds and the table print
was working. same applies to my current 5.3, which is also 32bit - it
works.

in other words, no idea why the problem occurs.

lubomir