test binaries for Beta 5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Aug 4 21:02:25 PDT 2014

On Aug 4, 2014, at 8:54 PM, Richard DePas <richard.depas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone also test the divelogs.de upload/download on Windows?
>
> miika
>
> Import looks like it is working but I still get the immediate "Can not create temporary file. Access is denied." error when trying to Export.

So I bet we are trying to create the temp file in a directory that we can’t write to :-(
But the code looks like this:

        QString filename = QDir::tempPath() + "/import-" + QString::number(qrand() % 99999999) + ".dld";
        if (prepare_dives_for_divelogs(filename, selected)) {

and AFAIK the ‘/‘ shouldn’t bother us here…

I’ll have to play around with this and see where and why this fails (I’m on my Mac right now, no Windows VM anywhere near by)