Beta 5 (103) Equipment add issue

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Aug 5 05:15:05 PDT 2014

Richard,

The print issue will be fixed before release,
I fixed several inconsiatencies on printing in the last week, but the
pictures are being a pain to find the error.
Have faith. =D

Em 05/08/2014 09:07, "Richard DePas" <richard.depas at gmail.com> escreveu:

> First time I add a piece of equipment, it does not remain after clicking
Save. Seems to only happen the first time after opening the program. If I
go in and add it again, it will work. If I move to another dive and add, it
will work. In my case, I was adding a weight belt.