test binaries for Beta 5

Richard DePas richard.depas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 05:33:24 PDT 2014

> I just put three new installers up:
>

> http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/daily/subsurface-4.1.93-103-gc477f5602909-32bit-Qt4.exe
>
> http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/daily/subsurface-4.1.93-103-gc477f5602909.exe
>
> http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/daily/Subsurface-4.1.93-103-gc477f5602909.dmg
>
> What would be excellent would be to wake up tomorrow morning and get a log
> of reports that people tried them and that things look sane.
>
> Thanks for the help. If this doesn't look terrible I'll do Beta 5
> tomorrow.

Export to divelogs.de is working great now!  Win7 64 bit.

Error messages look much better with the Close on the right hand side.
Unfortunately I am still getting a group of error messages when importing
from my Petrel. The dives still show up.

unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0

unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0

unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0

unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0

unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0

unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0

unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0

-Rich