test binaries for Beta 5

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Tue Aug 5 03:25:35 PDT 2014

Ok,

Mac binary:
looks good,
divelogs.de upload works fine
printing also works apart from some ugly unregular borders in the table
(see attached borders.png). Visible in preview and on paper
Prints a SAC of 0.0 l/min because no gas infomation entered.

Windows Binary in a VM, Windows 7:
brief look around: looks good, no flaws found (although not tested
thoroughly)
divelogs.de Upload works fine
Printing looks fine, although the table has the same ugly unregular
borders (same as the mac version)
screws up the map though when I click on a dive. It starts zooming to
where it should and at the end totally jumps out to show me the world
(see map_glitch.png). Works fine on the Mac. Funny: Puts the famous
Daedauls Reef (normally located in the Red Sea) in the Antarctica
(atached daedalus.png) :-)

Rainer