test binaries for Beta 5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Aug 5 06:52:31 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 09:10:11AM +0200, Joakim Bygdell wrote:
> Beta 5, Windows 8 64bit.
>
> Globe map:
> Location pins show up correctly but the globe map doesn't scale properly
> see image.

This is consistent to what we see when Marble cannot get new tiles.
I just blew my tile data away and things work fine on Linux (it simply
re-fetches them), but not on Win64.

I need to make sure this is not a Windows proxy issue (as the Windows VM
is hidden from the Internet by some really annoying proxies), but given
that several people mentioned this, I'm worried that something is wrong
again with Marble on Windows. I am using what should be a rock solid
version of Marble for the Windows binaries, but what do you know...

> Planner:
> Changing GF values by typing in a new value hangs subsurface if "last stop
> at 6m" is checked.

Reading ahead it seems Robert addressed that.

> Print preview:
> Air is included in the gas list for dives done using other gasmixes. "AL80
> EAN32 / air"
> Also should the tanks used really show up in the printed gaslist? As "D12
> 232 bar air" looks strange with no separator between the tank specification
> and the gas.

Trying to track this one I realize that Subsurface no longer allows me to
print on my Linux box. WTF?

> Notes are printed as one line even if they include line breaks.

That used to work (when last I was able to print).