test binaries for Beta 5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Aug 5 07:46:44 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 12:25:35PM +0200, Rainer Mohr wrote:
> Ok,
>
> Mac binary:
> looks good,
> divelogs.de upload works fine

BTW: did you notice the cool new browser string that you get from
Subsurface users? :-)

> printing also works apart from some ugly unregular borders in the table (see
> attached borders.png). Visible in preview and on paper

Yeah, this needs some fine tuning. Last time I looked at it (before the
Qt5 switch) there were so many other issues that I put this on the back
burner.

Could someone else take a look and tweak the borders so they look a little
better?

> Prints a SAC of 0.0 l/min because no gas infomation entered.

I thought I fixed that. Thanks for catching it

> Windows Binary in a VM, Windows 7:
> brief look around: looks good, no flaws found (although not tested
> thoroughly)
> divelogs.de Upload works fine
> Printing looks fine, although the table has the same ugly unregular borders
> (same as the mac version)
> screws up the map though when I click on a dive. It starts zooming to where
> it should and at the end totally jumps out to show me the world (see
> map_glitch.png). Works fine on the Mac. Funny: Puts the famous Daedauls Reef
> (normally located in the Red Sea) in the Antarctica (atached daedalus.png)
> :-)

Same problem as others have encountered it seems. The Marble included in
the new binaries seems to have issues.

:bangs:his:head: