test binaries for Beta 5

Richard DePas richard.depas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:16:32 PDT 2014

>> > Unfortunately I am still getting a group of error messages when
>> importing
>> > from my Petrel. The dives still show up.
>> >
>> > unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0
>> >
>> > unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0
>> >
>> > unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0
>> >
>> > unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0
>> >
>> > unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0
>> >
>> > unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0
>> >
>> > unlikely dive gas data from libdivecomputer: o2 = 0 he = 0
>>
>> Well, arguably these ARE rather unlikely dive gases :-)
>>
>> Remind me what our conclusion was last time we talked about this...
>>
>> I am not sure whether a final conclusion was ever reached. Jef informed
> us that this should be fixed now on libdivecomputer. He also wanted a
> memory dump of the dive computer, but I was not able to grab one. A dump
> fails every time when I attempt to grab one from my Stinger.
>
> Anyway, Showing same message only once would make sense, no matter if the
> error message is this or something else in the future.
>
> miika

The confusing one is the o2 = 0. Very true I am not running he, but I like
to have some o2 in my bottles. Typically 21 to 34%. Not sure why it is
reporting o2 = 0. And the other part is the number of times it is
reporting. On the listing above, there were no new dives imported. I just
initiated a download because I knew it would bring up the errors. I had
already imported all my dives from the computer.

Rich