test binaries for Beta 5

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Aug 6 09:12:31 PDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Well, let's revert my amateur patch and use the one from the expert.

No, don't revert it, I have a interdiff. And your patch fixed some of
the 0.00 cases fine, so it doesn't *all* need to be reverted, it just
didn't fix the statistics page right.

So try this. I have *not* tested it with the odd cases that I tested
things originally, but the code hasn't really changed and it should
all be ok. And I updated the commit message, so it should be better.

It's called "0002" because "0001" is my "private trips for downloads" thing.

              Linus