Swedish dates [was: Re: test binaries for Beta 5]

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 11:00:08 PDT 2014

On 06 Aug 2014, at 19:57, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 07:52:03PM +0200, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:

On Wed, 6 Aug 2014, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 07:27:36PM +0200, Joakim Bygdell wrote:

“Sön 6 jul, 2014” will work in all cases.

I don't think I can easily tell Qt not to use ordinals here. Even though
the wiki above seems to say that that's preferred for dates.

Thiago?

Well, I would say the most common way to present the date in Sweden is
like:

$ date '+%F %T'

I think I am making this too hard on us, but it's way to late to really
change this for 4.2 - I just pushed a fix for Swedish and I made new daily
builds available.

Joakim, could you test with
subsurface-4.1.94-13-g8092c0fdcd1c-32bit-Qt4.exe from the daily builds
folder?

Don’t have a windows box at home, build a mac version and I’ll test it.

/Jocke