Planner SAC rate - imperial

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Aug 6 12:12:20 PDT 2014

On 06 Aug 2014, at 10:25, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

> On 06.08.2014, at 10:23, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>
>> Indeed this was the case. This patch makes the SACs be in cuft/min in imperial units. Some more comments in commit message.
>>

> I forgot to mention: The new unit strings “cuft/min” and “ell/min” of course need translations…
>
> Too bad.

If at this point in the release process, we are not going to change screen layout and translatable strings anymore, we should at least no claim wrong things in the manual.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de