CCR

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Aug 7 06:20:29 PDT 2014

On 07/08/2014 14:27, Rodrigo Severo wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 5:45 AM, Willem Ferguson
> <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
> <mailto:willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>> wrote:
>

>     On 07/08/2014 09:59, "Paul-Erik Törrönen" wrote:
>
>     We need individuals who can help with testing the CCR
>     infrastructure in
>     Subsurface. What CCR system(s) do you use? Please help!
>

> I dive an O2Ptima with Petrel. Let me know what you need.
>

> Rodrigo
First, we need individuals to help test the Poseidon interface. If you
know of Poseidon divers, please ask them to volunteer help with testing.
That is what we need now.

The future:?
I sense that APD is a major player intermationally, so a logical step
may be to look at the APD CCR units afterwards.
If you have several divers who can help test Diverite, then one could
test the Optima. The Shearwater interfacing should be quite interesting.
Seeing that more and more companies are starting to incorporate
Shearwater, this is likely to facilitate interfacing with other similar
CCR roducts as well.
Kind regards,
willem