[PATCH 2/2] Improve wording on ReleaseNotes
miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 21:02:21 PDT 2014
Signed-off-by: Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com>
ReleaseNotes.txt | 7 ++++---
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/ReleaseNotes.txt b/ReleaseNotes.txt
index 510ed05..64d646b 100644
@@ -56,11 +56,12 @@ Some of the changes since 4.1
This is on the todo list.
- Pictures can be associated with dives and shown in the profile
- Printing is much improved (but see above), including a "1 dive per page"
- mode and better rendering of dives an (in our mind) better data
+ mode, better rendering of dives (in our mind) and better data
presented per dive.
- Data entry for dives is much more intuitive and consistent
- We have a reasonably functional HTML exporter for the dive log (it's
- still work in progress but already quite powerful).
+ still work in progress but already quite powerful, even though lacking
+ localization support).
- Support to import dive log files from Seabear dive computers.
- We added a user survey to learn more about the interests and needs of
@@ -78,7 +79,7 @@ Known issues:
- (Windows specific) When upgrading from Subsurface 4.1, after saving of a
- logfile the logfiles name may be listed a second time in the files menue
+ logfile the logfile's name may be listed a second time in the files menu
because of a change in the representation of logfiles filename in the
More information about the subsurface