Towards 4.3 :)

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:11:31 PDT 2014

Il 08/ago/2014 22:28 "Tomaz Canabrava" <tcanabrava at kde.org> ha scritto:
> > I'm bringing into Subsurface tons to dives from several sources and I'm
completing their data from my wet notes. Having a way to copy and paste
bottle sets would be amazing...

> Its quite easy to do.
> I just need time. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhjjhhh

I remember DHTML Menu Builder, an old Windows app to automagically create
JavaScript menus.
It had an advanced clipboard to easily copy any style setting from one item
and propagate it in any way you want to the other items in the project.
Basically, pressing ctrl-c on a menu item inside its visual editor brought
up a small dialog with check boxes for all the styles applied to that item.
Then you de/selected the desired styles that would be pasted on the next
Ctrl command.
It was really a clever foll proof implementation.

In our case, imagine you select and then press Ctrl-C on a dive from there
dive list. A popup ask you to select which fields must be copied:
location, coordinates, bottles and so on...
Then you select one or several dives and press Ctrl-V. Et voilà!
Also some programs for MP3 Id-3 tag management have such advanced clipboard
features.

Davide