Upgrade link from subsurface

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Aug 9 06:38:02 PDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 09, 2014 at 01:10:50PM +0100, camjesus wrote:
> Hi all,
> On my Win7 32 bit, when I "check for new version" from the help menu (subsurface 4.1), the link points to the .dmg distribution, not the .exe.
> Of course, downloading from the web site solved the problem, but still...

Well, from a Win7 32bit system, using Subsurface 4.1, either download link
would be wrong... when Subsurface 4.1 connects to the server I have no way
of knowing if it's a 32bit or 64bit OS (I fixed this for 4.2). So the .exe
would have been wrong as well :-(

But thanks for the report, I fixed the typo that caused the server to
offer the DMG to you :-)