Partial push of Josh's configure-dive-computer GSoC project

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Sat Aug 9 08:33:53 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

This is just to let you know that I've pushed a portion of Josh's work and
signed off on it to
	https://github.com/thiagomacieira/subsurface/tree/joshua-gsoc

This contains commits I've felt so far to be in good shape. Though, Dirk,
please don't merge them yet, we've got more coming.

The next commit in the series contains a bug I'd like Josh to fix (Josh:
comment left on GitHub) and then I should be able to push 20 more commits.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358