4.2 release

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Aug 10 09:15:07 PDT 2014

On Aug 10, 2014, at 5:28 AM, Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 12:42:21PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
> > If you are one of the volunteers helping translate the website, please
> > provide updates.
>
> Still true.
>

> Hi.
>
> Have there been any change in wordpress ?  It seems quite different since last time I was translating pages (error with qTranslate ? )

Oh, oops. I need to fix that. There was a security update to WordPress and the qTranslate plugin gets confused by that.

> BTW, tried to translate the 4.2 announcement and is blocked (by Dirk, of course) so I can't get in without  taking over him.

Double oops. I’ll fix that as well

> BTW (2)  :-)  In my opinion, most pages are quite generic so won't need update, except, may be, "home" (probably only the images), "downloads" (sure, still includes references to 3.0.4) and "supported dc’s"

Supported Divecomputers is updated
Downloads I tried to edit in all languages, but the explanation about the Windows 32bit binary I wasn’t able to write in other languages.
The build instructions also need to be reworked (they need to be reworked in English, too - I just ran out of steam).

Give me a few minutes and then you should be able to edit things again