HTML export patches

"Paul-Erik Törrönen" poltsi at 777-team.org
Mon Aug 11 03:12:28 PDT 2014

> On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Now there should be language support on the HTML export, but I couldn't
>> test that feature due to missing translations.
> Yes Miika the translated strings are quoted before inserted into JSON
> file.

Pardon my ignorance, but how is this language support supported? Is it
looking at the current language of Subsurface, and then implicitly using
that for the export?

Using the latest master from git (which still identifies itself as:
Subsurface v4.2, built with libdivecomputer v0.4.2), I see the following:

----

When looking at a dive with a lot of text in the description, clicking on
the 'show more details' retains the view at the current vertical position,
meaning that the graph is somewhere above, outside the page view.

----

In the 'show more details'-view, resizing the browser window will reset
the graph settings, the left (depth-)scale will show above surface as
negative values. See attachment for more details. This may be a feature of
the used graph library.

----

Oddness in returning to dive list view from the details view:

1. Reorder the dives (total of 490) so that the latest is on top
2. Expand the latest dive and click on the 'show more details'
3. Click on the 'Back to List'-button
4. The list only contains 1 dive, which is the first (oldest), the counter
at bottom says '490 to 490 of 490 dives'

An alternative.

1. Reorder the dives so that the latest is on top
2. Expand the middle (6th from top, with default 10 dives list-view),
click 'show more details'
3. Click on the 'Back to List'-button
4. The dive list contains dives 1-6 in descending order, counter says '485
to 490 of 490 dives'

It seems that some counter variable is not initialized properly/cross-used.

----

Is there some reason why the colour schema of the exported HTML changes,
seemingly randomly, between the pale blue and peachy orange between
exports (to the same filename)?

Poltsi

--
Paul-Erik Törrönen   "When science and the Bible differ,
poltsi at 777-team.org   science has obviously misinterpreted