HTML export patches

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Aug 11 07:29:32 PDT 2014

On August 11, 2014 5:43:27 AM "Paul-Erik Törrönen" <poltsi at 777-team.org> wrote:

> Let's add another one:
>
> ----
>
> Sorting the dive list by (Water) temperature, negative values are not
> handled correctly, I get the order of -1, 0, -0.5, 1. See attachment.

That's... Creative. Linus and I were trying to understand HOW it came up
with that order... Strange.

That said, it's no problem, because no sane person would ever have water
temperatures like this in their dive log, right? Right?

OK, just kidding. We're on our way to Mexico to dive with Tomaz (who will
finally start to actually use the software he has contributed so much to).
Water temperature should be around 28°. I brought my 5mm :-)