please resend your patches...

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Aug 12 04:08:34 PDT 2014

On 11.08.2014, at 23:45, Robert C. Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

> I had send a patch that adds units to the SAC fields of the planner. I think that should go into master. I cannot resend it at the moment as my copy is on my office computer but I will resend when back to work tomorrow.

Here it is, it should still apply to current master.

This is a bit longer since it has to get rounding right between conversions right (otherwise there is a change in SAC when starting from SI units switching to imperial and back to SI).

Let me also point out that I chose (up to debate) units of SAC in imperial units to be 1/100 of psi/min as I guess typical values would be 0.40-0.80psi/min. I wanted to do the same as in other fields, namely have the unit as suffix of the field. but I did not want to write cpsi/min or /100 psi/min so what I did was to use ‘.’ as prefix for the field and interpret what the user enters as 100th of psi/min. I correctly handle the case of the user entering only a single digit but this approach fails for SACs of more than .99psi/min (28l/min). This patch is slightly improved in this respect compared to what I have sent previously.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F