Partial push of Josh's configure-dive-computer GSoC project

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Aug 14 03:15:18 PDT 2014

On 13 August, 2014 - Thiago Macieira wrote:

> On Saturday 09 August 2014 21:47:03 Joshua Joseph wrote:
> > On 9 Aug 2014 18:34, "Thiago Macieira" <thiago at macieira.org> wrote:
> > > Hi everyone
> > >
> > > This is just to let you know that I've pushed a portion of Josh's work and
> > > signed off on it to
> > >
> > >         https://github.com/thiagomacieira/subsurface/tree/joshua-gsoc
> > >
> > > This contains commits I've felt so far to be in good shape. Though, Dirk,
> > > please don't merge them yet, we've got more coming.
> > >
> > > The next commit in the series contains a bug I'd like Josh to fix (Josh:
> > > comment left on GitHub) and then I should be able to push 20 more commits.
> >
> > Thanks Thiago. I will fix the bug.
>
> the fix is now applied.
>
> We'd like people to test the changes.

So a quick test:

Firmware version looks bogus. It says 286 when i have 1.30 currently on
my ostc3.

Saturation and desaturation looks bogus too. They say 99% sat and 0%
de-sat when they are actually 110% and 90%.

Closing the window and opening it again has all the old values around,
and crashes if you click save backup there:

ConfigureDiveComputerDialog::populateDeviceDetails (this=this at entry=0x23bd1a0) at ../subsurface/qt-ui/configuredivecomputerdialog.cpp:141
141		gas1.oxygen = ui->ostc3GasTable->item(0, 1)->text().toInt();
(gdb) where
#0  ConfigureDiveComputerDialog::populateDeviceDetails (this=this at entry=0x23bd1a0) at ../subsurface/qt-ui/configuredivecomputerdialog.cpp:141
#1  0x00000000004f5eb8 in ConfigureDiveComputerDialog::on_backupButton_clicked (this=0x23bd1a0) at ../subsurface/qt-ui/configuredivecomputerdialog.cpp:397

The Layout of the settings window is kinda odd and needs some tweaking.

I'm sorry to see that there is no fw upgrade hooked up. How has that bin
going?

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604