GSOC final week

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Aug 14 09:25:49 PDT 2014

On 14 August, 2014 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Just checking in with the four projects.
>
> Gehad's code is in master (I'll push the latest batch soon - it's raining
> and we are on infinite delay with going diving today).
> I've seen Andrey's code and it's in great shape.
> Josh's code is about to get pushed (waiting for the conditional compile
> fix / go-ahead from Thiago)
>
> Which leaves Venkatesh. Any updates on that?

We just had a debugging session earlier today and after some black
candles and goat blood managed to download my ostc3 into a subsurface
xml file. There are some cleanup needed to be done, and one wierd hard
to debug race/deadlock but its mostly working.

Integration vise the project is a bit stuck on the fact that there
hasn't bin much love for the libusb patches from that upstream.

I've sent a laundry list of things to Venkatesh with documenting the
state of the different patches is one of the highest priority things.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604