twin tanks and export to divelogs.de

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 00:08:20 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Niclas Öhman <nikke at headdown.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First: Thanks for Subsurface! love it.
>

> I usually dive with 2x12 tanks.
> When i upload my dives to divelogs.de i get a single tank of 24 liters
> instead of a 2x12.
> It would be nice to get that right.

The attached patch will add support for exporting the double tank info to
divelogs.de. It has its limitations as the cylinder description must use
form D<size>. There is also a sanity check so that <size> in description
must be half of the reported cylinder size for the dive to be marked as
double tank dive. Of course this is true for the predefined double
cylinders but I have no idea how imperial people would mark their
cylinders...

miika