Partial push of Josh's configure-dive-computer GSoC project

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Aug 19 04:48:28 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 08:51:15AM +0200, Jef Driesen wrote:
> On 2014-08-19 07:18, Joshua Joseph wrote:
> >On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:49 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >>Finally, I haven't looked at the docs, I thought that one could also
> >>change the gradient factors from the PC (that certainly was possible
> >>with
> >>the OSTC2). Has that been dropped for the OSTC3 or is this missing in
> >>your
> >>UI?
> >
> >I will move the gas tables to a new tab. About the gradient factors, I am
> >not sure about
> >them, I will have to go through the docs for that.
>
> The OSTC3 supports changing the gradient factors through the PC interface.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/heinrichsweikamp/osct3_code/src/5cb177f0948a79eed999f42c12f375fa311a9359/doc/ostc3_interface.odt?at=default

Thanks Jef, I see a couple of useful settings in there that aren't
exposed, yet:

Decotype (use GF or not)
GFlow, GFhigh
aGFlow, aGFhigh (alternative GF you can switch to during a dive)
ability to switch to aGF
min/max ppO₂
pressure sensor offset
show safety stop

Josh - it would be nice if we could add those in the future.