Partial push of Josh's configure-dive-computer GSoC project

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 08:40:06 PDT 2014

Just to echo Jef's statements wrt the Reefnet support, I have found the products and support for development beyond compare. Having a background in electronics RnD and manufacture, I was shocked at just how open Reefnet are - I have been able to implement a rudimentary data download on a RPi with the documentation (just a PoC for another project), which would be impossible on any other device.
I may be something of an unusual use case, but I don't bother downloading data from my dive computers, as the Sensus Pro has better data (if anyone has an Ultra lying idle, I would be interested in putting it to use). The only thing I don't see are DC events, but I use a Chocrane (I know, but it works), and on the odd time I use a borrowed Suunto, I don't want to see them ;)

David Tillotson