cut and paste

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 02:22:27 PDT 2014

Dirk you made my day: until now the copy and paste functionality works
flawlessly :)

I've copied and pasted on multiple dives tanks (a set of four) and
buddies...

If someday we will have the other piece envisioned by Linus (using some
default fields form one dive while downloading one or more dives) it will
really a powerful tool.

Subsurface rocks!

--
Davide