Towards 4.3: TAG management

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Aug 20 05:36:49 PDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 08:41:38AM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> There will be a advanced search on 4.3, im working on it right now. And
> tags will be used =)
>
> I like the tag cloud stuff, I just dont know where to put it on subsurface.

One step at a time.
Let's do something that lists the tags and you can mutliselect them.
I could argue either way - list alphabetically (makes it easy to find what
you are looking for) or list by frequency (which is kinda like the tag
cloud).

In the meantime, what I really want?

FEWER PEOPLE TOP POSTING IN THEIR EMAILS OR QUOTING 150 LINE EMAILS IN
THEIR ENTIRETY TO ADD ONE LINE OF COMMENT.

We have these threads every few months and lately it has gotten more
common again.

Please try and use reasonable email etiquette and trim excessive quotes
and make it easier for people to follow along.

In case you are wondering: