leftover after clean

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Aug 20 23:03:50 PDT 2014

On 20 August, 2014 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:32:03PM +0200, Salvo Tomaselli wrote:
> > > the file
> > > ssrf-version.h
> > > which is not in the original tarball, remains around after a make clean.
> >
> > Just noticed that also "subsurface" and "Makefile" are in the same situation
>
> I don't think we'd want to delete Makefile - but maybe that's something
> that others feel differently about.
>
> At least for me ssrf-version.h is already being deleted.
> I'll make sure the TARGET is added to be deleted by make clean as well

There are two cases in subsurface-gen-version.pri , one when you build
out of a git source tree and another when you build out from a package.

In the case of building from a package, the ssrf-version.h file is
generated by qmake, not by the later build.

I took a stab at rewriting that case into a target, but qmake won
against me.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604