leftover after clean

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 20 23:43:31 PDT 2014

In data mercoledì 20 agosto 2014 20:06:27, Dirk Hohndel ha scritto:
> I don't think we'd want to delete Makefile - but maybe that's something
> that others feel differently about.

Basically dpkg wants the directory to be identical to what is inside the
tarball after a "make clean", and considers leftovers as debian patches, so I
had to add some rm -f in the generation script, to make the package generation
work without the need to re-extract the tarball.

But I think it makes sense that after a make clean, everything should be as it
was before the build steps.

Best

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/