Hi + patch

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Aug 21 12:33:38 PDT 2014

Hi Karina

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 04:22:43PM -0300, Karina Mochetti wrote:

> My name is Karina and I'm a friend of Tomaz's and I want to help with
> Subsurface, although I never dived in my life. :)

We have a few contributors who are not divers - even though we converted
some of them (including Tomaz).

> I'm sending a really small patch that Tomaz asked me to do so I could learn
> how everything works. It is just fixing a small bug that made Subsurface
> crash when right-clicking on the globe without a dive opened.

Awesome. Thanks. I just pushed it.

I made a minor change and added a blank line in the commit message before
your Signed-off-by: line (and fixed a typo in the message).

Take a look at what I pushed.

> I'm looking forward to help with Subsurface :)

And we're even more looking forward to your help!

Thanks