leftover after clean

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Fri Aug 22 06:07:27 PDT 2014

In data giovedì 21 agosto 2014 12:58:49, Dirk Hohndel ha scritto:
> Then again, qmake files are best approached with great caution and a vodoo
> doll within reach...
Hehe, good luck!
> Maybe if I'm bored I'll look into why exactly we aren't creating this at
> "make" time... in the meantime, is what we have now enough for you? Can
> you fix the missing parts in a distro patch?

Well I fixed everything in a distro patch because I used the latest tarball on
the website, this was all in hope that the distro patch will not be needed in
the future.

The new subversion will be in debian experimental because of libgit2 which is
also in experimental because they are mean and do not have a stable ABI
apparently.

Best
--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/