Towards 4.3: TAG management

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Aug 22 09:11:31 PDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 05:59:29PM +0200, Davide DB wrote:
> I was too lazy to add a calendar control to filter by period and a
> time slider to filter for runtime. It lacks of max depth filter too.
> BTW the frame is 1007x813 so plenty of space for small monitors.

We do get significant push from people stuck with the unbelievably sucky
1366x768 which sadly was a very standard resolution until very very
recently.

If I want to experience true pain, I setup a VM with this resolution. It
usually doesn't last long until I run away screaming. So careful with your
'813' vertical - that's too tall for many of our users.

> You click on a card and you go to the usual full dive view while the
> search panel collapse above occupying just few pixels to open again.

That said... it's a cool idea.