I'm working on this dive-share in my spare time

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Fri Aug 22 15:56:15 PDT 2014

> Which version of Subsurface are you using?
4.2 from the tarball on the website.

> In the latest master (taken from the Git version control and compiled),
> you have a link to Google maps with the coordinates in those dives that
> have the coordinates set.
I've now seen that the json file crated is better. I guess once it has the
computer ID info (which I use to track related dives) it will be fine.

As a personal preference, I'd rather open the coordinates on
openstreetmaps.org but since in the json there are just the coordinates, it's
no problem.

> I have added #711, http://trac.hohndel.org/ticket/711
Thanks :-)

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/